It’s finally here! I’ve kept the news about the Fat-Burning Chef Cookbook on lock because I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to TALK about doing things but DO it instead. Plus when something is too good to be true, it’s usually because it is.
Kind of like when Chris Walker from Fat-Burning Man tweeted to ask me if I was interested in contributing to a Paleo REAL Foods cookbook with other top Paleo Bloggers out there. My first response was ‘Um seriously?’ And then my second response was ‘Sh!t yeah!’
Of course I had no idea at the time that among the fellow bloggers were people who I’ve been stalking for quite some time. Check out this amazing All-Star list along with some up and coming bloggers (like myself):
- George Bryant, Civilized Caveman Cooking
- Stacy & Matt, Paleo Parents
- Melissa Joulwan, Well Fed & The Clothes Make The Girl
- Juli Bauer, PaleOMG
- Neely Quinn, Paleo Plan
- Liz Wolfe, Cave Girl Eats
- Joshua Weissman, Slim Palate
- Todd Dosenberry, Primal Toad
- Alyson Bridge, Gluten Free Eats
- Lisa Wells, Cook Eat Paleo
- Rachel McClelland, South Beach Primal (That’s me!)
- Jesse Schelew, Out To Lunch Creations
- Lucas Root, Urban Paleo Chef
- Karen Sorenson, Living Low Carb…One Day at a Time
- Aglaee Jacob, The Paleo Dietitian
- Kelly Winters, Primally Inspired
- Ben Hirshberg, Paleo Chocolate & Paleo Ice Cream Recipes
- Rachael Adams, The Freckled Foodie
- Svenja Trierscheid, I Love Real Food
- Pamela King, Paleo Table
- Sam Gaucher, Canada Girl Eats Paleo
- Joel Runyon, Impossible HQ
Seriously you guys, this is one heck of a cookbook for anyone who is interested in eating real, whole foods without dairy, grains, refined sugars, and preservatives. Whether you are new to the Paleo Diet or if you’re a seasoned veteran looking for tasty new recipes to try, this ebook has a whole butt load to offer.
Included in this ebook are delicious recipes for:
- Decadent Desserts
- Beef Entrees
- Pork Entrees
- Poultry Entrees
- Seafood Entrees
- Sides & Snacks
- and Stocking The Kitchen bonus section!
For only $27 (it’s on special RIGHT NOW) you get over 100 fabulous recipes with gorgeous colored photos in an easy to read recipe format. Check out the site here or by clicking the ORDER NOW pic below to see all the other offers included with purchase.
Oh and did I mention that Abel James from Fat-Burning Man is offering an iPad and a $100 Amazon giftcard to two lucky people who choose to buy this ebook? Yeah… that’s freaking bananas. Just by buying this cookbook from me will enter you in a chance to win!
Ok that’s enough out of me. I’m just seriously so grateful to have been a part of something as awesome as this. I’ve only been blogging for less than a year, so this is quite the treat.
I have so many blessings, it’s hard to believe I can even have ‘bad days’ (which I rarely do). I love you guys!